Including your genealogy online

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sean,
I also descend from Richard Blanchfield/Ann Phelan through their son William, who moved to Brooklyn, NY after a disagreement with his father Richard.
I've already discovered through Kelley that neither Richard nor Ann have tomstones in St. Columban's cemetery though they are buried there. ?
Of all my Irish ancestors, these two are the only ones I can trace directly back to Ireland. ?I'd love to compare notes with anything local details you might have about the family/house/farm, etc. especially photos.
Michael
Sean,
I also descend from Richard Blanchfield/Ann Phelan through their son William, who moved to Brooklyn, NY after a disagreement with his father Richard.
I've already discovered through Kelley that neither Richard nor Ann have tomstones in St. Columban's cemetery though they are buried there. ?
Of all my Irish ancestors, these two are the only ones I can trace directly back to Ireland. ?I'd love to compare notes with anything local details you might have about the family/house/farm, etc. especially photos.
Michael

Messages In This Thread
Including your genealogy online - by sean_delaney - 03-13-2006, 06:12 PM
Re: Including your genealogy online - by Michael_Manning - 03-18-2006, 11:12 PM
Reply to Michael Manning - by Fergus_Keyes - 03-19-2006, 01:20 AM