Grace, McNally, Dwyer, O'Brien

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My great grandfather Martin Grace was born in Ireland about 1821 to Thomas Grace and Mary Dwyer . ?He married Elizabeth McNally ?(could be McAlley or McAnally) ?who was born in Ireland about 1826 to Timothy McNally and Ann O?Brien . ?The marriage is recorded in the Drouin collection as: 1846 Marriage Martin Grace & Elisabeth McAnally Notre Dame de Montreal (Page 1-4). ?I am unable to find this record which was referred to me from the Canada archives. ?
I also am unable to locate any information on Thomas Grace other than on the 1851 St. Columban censuses. ?Any assistance is appreciated.
My great grandfather Martin Grace was born in Ireland about 1821 to Thomas Grace and Mary Dwyer . ?He married Elizabeth McNally ?(could be McAlley or McAnally) ?who was born in Ireland about 1826 to Timothy McNally and Ann O?Brien . ?The marriage is recorded in the Drouin collection as: 1846 Marriage Martin Grace & Elisabeth McAnally Notre Dame de Montreal (Page 1-4). ?I am unable to find this record which was referred to me from the Canada archives. ?
I also am unable to locate any information on Thomas Grace other than on the 1851 St. Columban censuses. ?Any assistance is appreciated.

Messages In This Thread
Grace, McNally, Dwyer, O'Brien - by brmoriarity - 08-05-2007, 06:01 PM
Re: Grace, McNally, Dwyer, O'Brien - by dublin9 - 08-05-2007, 06:20 PM
Re: Grace, McNally, Dwyer, O'Brien - by Gregory - 10-23-2007, 09:20 PM