Photos & Videos of our official Unveiling of our Wall Monument

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[size=10pt][size=10pt]On Saturday, July 3rd as mentioned in my last post, we were able to officially unveil ?the walls? as a monument to the early Irish settlers in St. Columban.

And now Jeff Legault has posted some great videos and pictures of the event for everyone that was not able to attend.

To see the videos, simply go to our main page at www.stcolumban-irish.com and click on the updated note about the unveiling. 

To see photos of the ceremony, you can click on the following link:

http://www.stcolumban-irish.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=2691 

Once again thank you to everyone that contributed to making this a reality after almost five years.
[/size][/size]
[size=10pt][size=10pt]On Saturday, July 3rd as mentioned in my last post, we were able to officially unveil ?the walls? as a monument to the early Irish settlers in St. Columban.

And now Jeff Legault has posted some great videos and pictures of the event for everyone that was not able to attend.

To see the videos, simply go to our main page at www.stcolumban-irish.com and click on the updated note about the unveiling. 

To see photos of the ceremony, you can click on the following link:

http://www.stcolumban-irish.com/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=2691 

Once again thank you to everyone that contributed to making this a reality after almost five years.
[/size][/size]
[size=10pt][size=10pt]FYI

Jeff has added one new video and some additional photos of the unveiling ceremony to the site in the last day or two...
[/size][/size]
[size=10pt][size=10pt]FYI

Jeff has added one new video and some additional photos of the unveiling ceremony to the site in the last day or two...
[/size][/size]
I just finished reading and viewing all the photos and info from the Unveiling of the Wall Monument.  Wow!  What dedication and caring is shown. The photos and write up are wonderful!  Thank you to Kelly and all!  We will be in Montreal next June and intend to come to St. Columban!
I just finished reading and viewing all the photos and info from the Unveiling of the Wall Monument.  Wow!  What dedication and caring is shown. The photos and write up are wonderful!  Thank you to Kelly and all!  We will be in Montreal next June and intend to come to St. Columban!