1871 Census: William Cohoon, St. Colomban, Portneuf, Quebec (French/Cath)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Jeff:

You are too kind.  I headed for the Drouin.  I have found my great great grandfather's marriage record which contains his father's name and his late mother's name.  They were in "Paroisse St-Colomb de Sillery" Quebec.  I can't thank you enough for your tip.  I have been looking for this particular branch for years.  Fortunately, over the years more information is available on the internet and living, breathing people can be in touch across the miles and years to help each other out.

If you ever need help in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, just send a note  Smile

Patti-Ann Cohoon
trying to find my great-great grandfather's family
Hello Jeff:

You are too kind.  I headed for the Drouin.  I have found my great great grandfather's marriage record which contains his father's name and his late mother's name.  They were in "Paroisse St-Colomb de Sillery" Quebec.  I can't thank you enough for your tip.  I have been looking for this particular branch for years.  Fortunately, over the years more information is available on the internet and living, breathing people can be in touch across the miles and years to help each other out.

If you ever need help in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, just send a note  Smile

Patti-Ann Cohoon
trying to find my great-great grandfather's family

Messages In This Thread
Re: 1871 Census: William Cohoon, St. Colomban, Portneuf, Quebec (French/Cath) - by Cohoon - 07-30-2010, 04:46 PM