Captain; Williams; Enlow & Delaney Families

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I was at the workshop on Sat and got your web site. I was pleased and surprised how excellent it is. I went to Williams family as my mother in law was  Bridgit( Williams) Captain (b1916). George Williams (b1867),her father married Gurtrude Enlow(m1904). she was the daughter of John Enlow & Kate Delaney. This I found . My brother in law ,James Tarlton had done research on the George Williams family. We live at Lake Hughes in Mille Isles not far away. Thank you Sincerely Shirley (Dey) Captain( Mrs Sherwin Captain)
scaptain@sympatico.ca
I was at the workshop on Sat and got your web site. I was pleased and surprised how excellent it is. I went to Williams family as my mother in law was  Bridgit( Williams) Captain (b1916). George Williams (b1867),her father married Gurtrude Enlow(m1904). she was the daughter of John Enlow & Kate Delaney. This I found . My brother in law ,James Tarlton had done research on the George Williams family. We live at Lake Hughes in Mille Isles not far away. Thank you Sincerely Shirley (Dey) Captain( Mrs Sherwin Captain)
scaptain@sympatico.ca