Michael Kelly from ?Ottawa - General Information

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mr. Michael Kelly from Ottawa, ( mikell@magma.ca ) sent us this information about the Casey; Grimes; Kane; Delaney families

You may wish to add to your Montreal links:

James Casey, son of John Casey and Marian Grimes, was born in St. Columban 1869-6-13 (baptized the 16th) and died in Montreal 1935-6-3.

He married 1893-2-8 at St. Ann's in Montreal:

Catherine Kane, daughter of Peter Kane and Elizabeth Delaney, born in Sillery 1859-6-21, died in Montreal 1945-3-31.

They are both buried in Notre Dame des Neiges, plot I1115.

I can also provide information on their children if you are interested.

Michael Kelly
Ottawa
Mr. Michael Kelly from Ottawa, ( mikell@magma.ca ) sent us this information about the Casey; Grimes; Kane; Delaney families

You may wish to add to your Montreal links:

James Casey, son of John Casey and Marian Grimes, was born in St. Columban 1869-6-13 (baptized the 16th) and died in Montreal 1935-6-3.

He married 1893-2-8 at St. Ann's in Montreal:

Catherine Kane, daughter of Peter Kane and Elizabeth Delaney, born in Sillery 1859-6-21, died in Montreal 1945-3-31.

They are both buried in Notre Dame des Neiges, plot I1115.

I can also provide information on their children if you are interested.

Michael Kelly
Ottawa
Michael,

Do you have any information on Elizabeth Delaney? Do you know if she is connected to the Delaney's of St. Columban? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ken
Michael,

Do you have any information on Elizabeth Delaney? Do you know if she is connected to the Delaney's of St. Columban? Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks
Ken
Here is another connection to the Casey family -  that was just sent in to St. C. list by Michael Kelly, Ottawa.

Sheila

St. Patrick's, Montreal, June 6, 1893 - M43

Felix Casey, stableman, of this parish, son of John Casey and of Mary Ann Grimes: and of: Mary McDonald/MacDonald, servant,  daughter of Archibald McDonald, farmer and of dec. Penelope McDonald
Wit: James Phelan and of Isabella MacDonald
Bride signs,  Mary MacDonald

Note: the couple  have 4 children baptised at St. Pat's
Here is another connection to the Casey family -  that was just sent in to St. C. list by Michael Kelly, Ottawa.

Sheila

St. Patrick's, Montreal, June 6, 1893 - M43

Felix Casey, stableman, of this parish, son of John Casey and of Mary Ann Grimes: and of: Mary McDonald/MacDonald, servant,  daughter of Archibald McDonald, farmer and of dec. Penelope McDonald
Wit: James Phelan and of Isabella MacDonald
Bride signs,  Mary MacDonald

Note: the couple  have 4 children baptised at St. Pat's