Colford family of St. Columban

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I had a nice telephone conversation yesterday with Danny Colford - a direct descendant of the original Colford family of St. Columban. He told me that years ago, he found a family tombstone behind the St. Columban  Church (His grandfather or great-grandfather's stone). At any rate, he was so upset that no one seemed particularly interested in that time about a broken tombstone, that he simply put it in his car and took it home. He still has it. I told him that whenever we were ready to construct our brick wall that I would let him know, so that he can return it for inclusion in any monument that we build. Danny does not use the computer too often, but he did leave me his phone number. If anyone would like to contact him, please let me know and I will give you his number.

Fergus
I had a nice telephone conversation yesterday with Danny Colford - a direct descendant of the original Colford family of St. Columban. He told me that years ago, he found a family tombstone behind the St. Columban  Church (His grandfather or great-grandfather's stone). At any rate, he was so upset that no one seemed particularly interested in that time about a broken tombstone, that he simply put it in his car and took it home. He still has it. I told him that whenever we were ready to construct our brick wall that I would let him know, so that he can return it for inclusion in any monument that we build. Danny does not use the computer too often, but he did leave me his phone number. If anyone would like to contact him, please let me know and I will give you his number.

Fergus