Grace, McNally, Dwyer, O'Brien

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My great grandfather Martin Grace was born in Ireland about 1821 to Thomas Grace and Mary Dwyer . ?He married Elizabeth McNally ?(could be McAlley or McAnally) ?who was born in Ireland about 1826 to Timothy McNally and Ann O?Brien . ?The marriage is recorded in the Drouin collection as: 1846 Marriage Martin Grace & Elisabeth McAnally Notre Dame de Montreal (Page 1-4). ?I am unable to find this record which was referred to me from the Canada archives. ?
I also am unable to locate any information on Thomas Grace other than on the 1851 St. Columban censuses. ?Any assistance is appreciated.
My great grandfather Martin Grace was born in Ireland about 1821 to Thomas Grace and Mary Dwyer . ?He married Elizabeth McNally ?(could be McAlley or McAnally) ?who was born in Ireland about 1826 to Timothy McNally and Ann O?Brien . ?The marriage is recorded in the Drouin collection as: 1846 Marriage Martin Grace & Elisabeth McAnally Notre Dame de Montreal (Page 1-4). ?I am unable to find this record which was referred to me from the Canada archives. ?
I also am unable to locate any information on Thomas Grace other than on the 1851 St. Columban censuses. ?Any assistance is appreciated.
Hello,

We have previously been in touch. I will try to see what printed info I have to provide you with more detailed data. I will contact you. Anne McL.
Hello,

We have previously been in touch. I will try to see what printed info I have to provide you with more detailed data. I will contact you. Anne McL.
I am lookiing for any information on the following persons. ?I am the gggrand-daughter of Thomas Grace Sr. ?
This is the documented data I have found:
Thomas Grace and Mary Dwyer ?were the parents of Mary, Martin, & Thomas ?. ?These are the only documented offspring that I have found. ?I have no documentation of arrival from Ireland. ?I have the burial site of Thomas Sr. in Iowa in 1867.
c1820 ?Martin Grace born in Ireland ?to parents Thomas Grace & Mary Dwyer      
c1825 ?Elizabeth McNally ?born in Ireland      to parents ?Francois McNally and Anne O?Bryen
1840 ? Mary Grace, daughter of parents Thomas Grace & Mary Dwyer was married to James Daley Son of Hugh Daley & Mary Hughes on ?8 Jan 1840 in St. Columban, Quebec, Ca.
1841 ?Martin Grace, son of Thomas Grace and Mary Dwyer married Doroth?e Addy, the widow of Paul Marc Labelle, on 27 April 1841 at Ste-Therese.
1845 ?Documentation of legal possible engagement or marriage to Dorothea Addey widow of ? St. Therese de Bainville ?This was sent to me from Claude Bourginon with date 1841 but documented ?1845.
1846 ? Marriage Martin Grace & Elisabeth McAnally Notre Dame de Montreal (Page 1-4) ? I have not been able to access the original record of this. ?It was sent to me by the Canadian National Archives.
Any information will be greatly appreciated. ?Martin and family relocated to Jackson County Iowa USA about 1855 and Thomas Sr. and family about 1856.
I am lookiing for any information on the following persons. ?I am the gggrand-daughter of Thomas Grace Sr. ?
This is the documented data I have found:
Thomas Grace and Mary Dwyer ?were the parents of Mary, Martin, & Thomas ?. ?These are the only documented offspring that I have found. ?I have no documentation of arrival from Ireland. ?I have the burial site of Thomas Sr. in Iowa in 1867.
c1820 ?Martin Grace born in Ireland ?to parents Thomas Grace & Mary Dwyer      
c1825 ?Elizabeth McNally ?born in Ireland      to parents ?Francois McNally and Anne O?Bryen
1840 ? Mary Grace, daughter of parents Thomas Grace & Mary Dwyer was married to James Daley Son of Hugh Daley & Mary Hughes on ?8 Jan 1840 in St. Columban, Quebec, Ca.
1841 ?Martin Grace, son of Thomas Grace and Mary Dwyer married Doroth?e Addy, the widow of Paul Marc Labelle, on 27 April 1841 at Ste-Therese.
1845 ?Documentation of legal possible engagement or marriage to Dorothea Addey widow of ? St. Therese de Bainville ?This was sent to me from Claude Bourginon with date 1841 but documented ?1845.
1846 ? Marriage Martin Grace & Elisabeth McAnally Notre Dame de Montreal (Page 1-4) ? I have not been able to access the original record of this. ?It was sent to me by the Canadian National Archives.
Any information will be greatly appreciated. ?Martin and family relocated to Jackson County Iowa USA about 1855 and Thomas Sr. and family about 1856.
Found in the parish record of Basilique Notre Dame on page 161 for the year 1846.  

Martin Grace married Elizabeth McAnally on July 28, 1846.  Martin is the son of Thomas Grace and Mary Dwyer of St. Columban parish.  Elizabeth is the daughter of Francis McAnally and Ann O'Bryan of County Cavan Ireland.

Hope this helps.

Gregory Carroll

Found in the parish record of Basilique Notre Dame on page 161 for the year 1846.  

Martin Grace married Elizabeth McAnally on July 28, 1846.  Martin is the son of Thomas Grace and Mary Dwyer of St. Columban parish.  Elizabeth is the daughter of Francis McAnally and Ann O'Bryan of County Cavan Ireland.

Hope this helps.

Gregory Carroll