Stapleton Family Descendants

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi Mike;

It is always fun when another descendant of the St. Columban settlers finds our web page.

I would guess that you have seen on our main site at [url]www.stcolumban-irish.com[/url], (i.e. in the Marriage section) that there was large Stapleton family connection in St. Columban.

I'm not sure which members of our group are researching the Stapletons but I am sure that they will contact you. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to post any questions or comments here in the Discussion Forum.

Take Care

Fergus Keyes
Hi Mike;

It is always fun when another descendant of the St. Columban settlers finds our web page.

I would guess that you have seen on our main site at [url]www.stcolumban-irish.com[/url], (i.e. in the Marriage section) that there was large Stapleton family connection in St. Columban.

I'm not sure which members of our group are researching the Stapletons but I am sure that they will contact you. In the meantime, please do not hesitate to post any questions or comments here in the Discussion Forum.

Take Care

Fergus Keyes

Messages In This Thread
Stapleton Family Descendants - by demonstrate - 05-07-2006, 11:53 AM
Reply to post about Stapleton Family Descendants - by Fergus_Keyes - 05-08-2006, 08:55 AM
Re: Stapleton Family Descendants - by Al_Lewis - 05-08-2006, 09:11 AM